Labels

Monday, July 29, 2013

LNS Challenge - Fancy Folds

This week's LNS challenge is to create a fancy fold project.  After you have created your fancy fold project, you can simply load it on the LNS blog; which you can find HERE!

Here is my fancy fold card using one of my favorite stamp sets, Field Flowers and my favorite color combo!


Stamps: Field Flowers, Hello Doily
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Papers: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Crumb Cake Brads, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

What type of a fancy fold have you done to your card?? It is so hard to get 3D images to show up decently in a photograph no matter how we try sometimes!! I love the colors and Field Flowers is one of my many, many favorites!! Great job!!

MJ said...

Such pretty gatefold card. Love it, that set goes great with that color!

2dogs2luv said...

your card is absolutely stunning; tfs!

Kris Sobolik said...

I really need to pull this stamp set out again soon, beautiful!