Labels

Monday, July 1, 2013

Techno Stamper Lunchtime Challenge!

Are you ready for another fun and challenging Techno Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge?  Here's the sketch:



When you are done creating your card, you can post if  HERE.  Time to get crafting!!

For my card, I stamped the flower image from the set, Secret Garden, onto a piece of Tea for Two DSP using Basic Black ink, and then used the coordinating die to cut the flowers out.  I stamped the stem from the set, Field Flowers, on a piece of Very Vanilla c/s using  Lucky Limeade ink.  I then cut it out using an Apothecary Accent Die.  Here's a list of what I used to create my card:

Stamps: Secret Garden, Field Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Papers: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Die, Bitty Banners Framelits, Secret Gardens Framelits, Modern Mosaic EF, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, So Saffron Brads, Certainly Celery Brad, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

MJ said...

Very pretty, love the flower on the DP--great idea to change it up a bit. This card has so many wonderful elements! Great job with the sketch, thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!

Nikki Stalker said...

I love this Eileen. Love the display flowers, the layout and colours. Gorgeous.