Labels

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday!  It's hard to believe this is the last week of July.  It's been so cool here, that July has been feeling more like early September.....

Are you ready for today's Monday Lunchtime Challenge?  I hope so!  The challenge sketch is shown below, and you can load your project HERE.


For my card I used the set from the upcoming holiday catalog, Halloween Hello.  I used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to stamp the multiple images of the bat.  Added some Witches' Brew DSP for the background, brads, ribbons and an arrow from the Hung Up Cute Clips.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: Halloween Hello
Inks: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Going Gray
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Witches' Brew DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron EF, Apothecary Accent Dies, Hearts a Flutter Die, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black Brads and Ribbons, Hung Up Cute Clips, Dimensionals, Sponges

1 comment:

MJ said...

The bat looks so cool! What a fun technique for that image. Great colors and fabulous design. Thanks so much--another great sample for my sketch challenge!