Labels

Friday, December 6, 2013

"Joy" Collage

This is my first collage, and I have to say that I love how it turned out!  It is my raffle item for the Holiday Boutique I am participating in this Saturday at the Fremont Intermediate School.

The hardest part was figuring out the layout, and it took me 3 days to put it together, and now that I have a design established I will making more!  Each square is 2-1/4", and I used an 8"x10" frame.  This isn't the best picture since once again the sun is MIA here!


Stamps: Wishing You, A Banner Christmas, Scentsational Season
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Basic Black, Red/Silver Glimmer Paper, Season of Style DSP
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Big Shot, Stylish Stripes EF, Serif Essentials Dies, Holiday Collection Die (star), Snow Flurry Die, Curly Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Stocking Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Snowflake Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch, Old Olive Buttons, Glimmer Brads, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White Baker's Twine, Real Red 1/8" Ribbon, Pearls, Jingle Bells, Mini-Clothes Pin, Lots of Mini-Glue Dots and Dimensionals!, 8"x 10" black frame

No comments: