Labels

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge

Snowflakes are the fun add on for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge!  The sketch is below and you can load your winter wonderland card HERE.


And below is my card.......sorry for the quick post - too much to do before my last day of work on Thursday!


Stamps: Snow Day, Pennant Parade, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Inks: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Midnight Muse
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Silver Glimmer Paper, Season of Style DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Decor Label Die, Snowflake Die, Little Tag Punch, Old Olive Brad, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Sewing Machine/Thread

1 comment:

Jonia said...

Oh my what a pretty card. Saw your comment on my blog Eileen and yes I did print it out. I did it on a 12x12 page. Then saved it as a jpeg and then added 9 to a 12x12 page and printed it off. Worked beautifully.