Labels

Monday, December 9, 2013

Techno Stamper Lunchtime Challenge

Happy snowy Monday to everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend, and are ready to take on another fun sketch challenge over at the Techno Stamper Blog!  You can find the sketch below, and you can load your wonderful creation HERE!


And here is my card......the nose was the last thing that I stamped on the snow man.  And won't you know it, I accidentally caught the side of the rubber when I was stamping the nose.  I am too much of a perfectionist!  Moving on........

I found an easy way to attach the sayings when using the thinlit dies is to use the Big Shot Adhesive Sheets.  The adhesive grips pretty firmly and it's easy than trying to use mini-glue dots.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: Snow Day, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Midnight Muse, Pumpkin Pie
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Season of Style DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits Die, Deco Labels Framelits, Stylish Stripes EF, Holiday Collection Die, Small Star Punch, Mini-Jingle Bell, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Adhesive Paper, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, SAMJ

2 comments:

Julie A. said...

Eileen- What a fun & cheery card! LOVE it!!!

MJ said...

How sweet! I love the heart buttons. Perfect card, thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team.