Labels

Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Creative Crew Challenge

I made the Fancy Favor Die Box below using the colors for this month's Creative Crew Challenge; Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and a Neutral of choice.   I used So Saffron cardstock to make the box, and accented it with 3/8" Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon around the middle.  I then stamped one of the images from the Mixed Bunch stamp set using a Daffodil Delight and Blushing Bride inkpads.  I punched the image out with the coordinating Blossom Punch and the smaller image with a 1" Circle Punch, and then added a So Saffron brad in the middle.  The little heart is was made using the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die from the current Occasions mini.  Here's a list of what I used:

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Outlined Occasions Stamp Set (SAB)
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Papers: So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, So Saffron Brad, Blossom Punch, 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon, Watercolor Brush, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool, Sticky Strip Tape

2 comments:

Cindi Krauch said...

I love your fancy favor box. I bought this with my birthday discount and haven't really used it. Now I want to play with it. I am now following your blot. Feel free to visit mine at www.cindikrauch.blogspot.com. Have a great day.

Susan said...

this is so lovely; your work's so clean cut & bright; thank you for sharing!