Labels

Monday, March 19, 2012

Bordering on Romance Note Card

I made the following 3" x 3" note card using the Bordering on Romance set from the current Occasions mini.  I stamp the flower image twice on a scrap piece of Whisper White c/s.  On one image I colored in just the leaves using a Wild Wasabi marker, and cut out the entire image.  For the other image I just water colored in the flowers using Pink Pirouette and Rose Red inkpads, and then I cut out just the flower images.  I then layered the colored in flowers over the other image using Dimensionals.  I used the our awesome Simply Scored scoring tool and dry embossed a line 3/8" from each edge on a 2-7/8" x 2-7/8" piece of Whisper White c/s.   I stamped "thank you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes using a Rose Red ink, and then mounted the flowers using a Dimensional.  I then mounted that on a 3" x 3" piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock.  Very simple and very cute!  The 3" x 3" note cards work well with our 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" envelopes.


Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Papers: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Water Color Brush, Pearls, SAMJ, Dimensionals, 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" Mini Envelopes

2 comments:

Elin K. said...

I'm so glad you won LNS's challenge - now I've discovered your blog! This card is so pretty. :)

Kim said...

I think this looks great as a square card!!