Labels

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SCS Creative Crew Challenge

This is a card that I made for this month's SU Demo SCS Creative Crew Challenge.  We needed to make a card that used the colors Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and a Neutral (I used Soft Suede).  The set that I used, Packed for Baby, is from the current Occasion Mini.  I need a girl baby card, and thought the colors worked well with together, and this is what I came up with!  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamp Set: Packed for Baby (Occasions Mini, page 39)
Inks: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Soft Suede
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Labels Collection Dies (OM, page 6), Word Window Punch, Blushing Bride 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon (OM, page 12), Fashionable Hearts Die (OM, page 35), Pearls, Watercolor Brush, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Scissors

No comments: