Labels

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mixed Bunch Case Card

I saw an adorable card done by the very talented Sandi MacIver and wanted to try my hand at casing it.  You can see Sandi's card that I case  HERE.  The DSP that I used is from the upcoming new SU catty and it is called Summer Smooches.  You can preorder this fun DSP starting on April 1st, along with a few other fun SU goodies!  The saying is from the SAB set, Outlined Occasions, and you can earn this set FREE until the end of March when you place a $50.00 order!  I love how bright and cheery the paper is and the whole concept of this card.  I used the Blossom Punch from the current Occasions mini along the right-hand side of the white c/s, and then ran it through my Big Shot using the Snow Burst EF.  I punched out a flower using the Blossom Punch and cut and added a Daffodil Delight SAB Button with white Bakers Twine to the center of each flower.  Here's the list of what I used:

Stamps: Outlined Occasions SAB
Markers: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Snow Burst EF, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlit Die, Brights SAB Designer Buttons, White Baker's Twine, Blossom Punch, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, SAMJ

1 comment:

Sandi MacIver said...

Hi Eileen, you did a beautiful job on this card, love how bright and cheery it is, and thanks for the link, much appreciated.