Labels

Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Scallop Punch


Good morning - Happy UPS day for me yesterday! I was able to pre-order a few new sets, designer paper, a scallop edge punch, and the new in-color cardstock and inkpads! This is a card that I made with the scallop punch! I cased this card from one I saw on SCS and I believe it was done by Kristen Moore. I looked on SCS today and couldn't find it, but I wanted to make sure I put credit where credit is due. This punch is definitely be my fun new toy right now, and I can't wait for the punch stamp camp on Friday!!! Plus we will be using the some of the new in-colors! Here's the details:

Stamps Set: Pun Fun
Inks: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Porcelain DP, Blue Bayou, Vanilla
Accessories: Gold Brads, CAD, Gold Eyelets, Blue Bayou and River Rock Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Blender Pen, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool, Double Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: