Labels

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Kitty Card


This is my card for today's sketch challenge of SCS. The image is from Whipper Snappers stamped twice. I watercolored the hat (Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Bordering Blue), and the nose (Going Gray), and then cut them out. I colored in the rest of the image and layered the nose and hat on the image.

It felt good to stamp a little today. My fever is gone, but I now have a very sore throat in it's place! Here's the details:

Stamp: Meowy Christmas by Whipper Snappers
Inks: Basic Black, Real Red, Going Gray, Wild Wasabi, Bordering Blue, Wild Wasabi, Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Retired Real Red DP
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Watercolor Brush, Snowflake CB Folder, Red Ribbon, White Snowflakes, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge, Scissors

1 comment:

Collette said...

I love how you made this cute one 3D ... great colors and coloring.