Labels

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ribbon Frame Card


I have seen cards made using a ribbon as a frame on the card, so I thought I would give it a try. Not as easy at it looks. But once I figured out how to do it, it was fairly easy. I punched out holes, using my CAD, on the corners and then threaded cut ribbon through the holes. I stamped the flower 3 times, and cut out the flower, the middle of the flower and the flower pot separate. I then colored them in, and then layered them on the sponged background. For the background of the flower pot, I simply used a sponge dauber and lightly sponged Bashful Blue and Kiwi Kiss on the card stock.

Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun
Inks: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Bella Rose DP, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, CAD, Ticket Corner Punch, Watercolor Brush, Sponge Dauber, Scissors, Crystal Effects, Large White Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: