Labels

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Challenge Card


Wow - I actually was able to stamp today! I have missed stamping - I had a huge printing project for school that I recently finished and my back then went out. So between all of that and football I have been MIA! This card is for the weekly LateNightStampers challenge. We were given a layout and you had to create a card from it. I love the detail you get from the new Textured Impressions Folder - Petals-A-Plenty! This great folder is in the new winter mini-catalog. I also used the new ribbon from the mini called Mistletoe. Off to Antioch for Ben's game - have a great weekend!

Stamp Set: Christmas Punch (Hostess Level 2 set)
Colors: Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty Impressions Folder,Merry Details Sizzlits, Gold Brads, Scallop Oval Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mistletoe Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sewing Machine, White Thread

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very nice card. So glad you are back. I have been wondering about you.

Anonymous said...

What size punch did you use to punch out the center of the oval? I was not able to get this center punched cleanly.