Labels

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Window Card


I saw a really cute card on SCS done by Julie Freysinger and this is my version. You can find her card on here: http://twofriendsstamping.typepad.com/two-friends-stamping/2009/11/from-our-house-mojo-114.html. I changed a few things around; I used a 1-1/4" Square Punch instead of the 1-3/8" punch Julie used and added the little Christmas trees from the Merry Details Embosslit. Here's the supplies I used:

Stamps: Sweet Season
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Red Marker
Papers: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip DP
Accessories: 1-1/4" Square Punch, Merry Details Embosslit, Big Shot, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Real Red 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Silver Library Clip, Mini-Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: