Labels

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Basket Gift Holder Card with SCS Challenge Colors


Today's SCS colors challenge was to make a project using Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, So Saffron and a neutral color.  I loved the card we did at my stamp camp last Sunday and thought these colors would work well with this challenge.  So here it is!  I changed up the saying at the bottom and made the flowers using cool technique I saw on Lynn Larson's blog (Here).  Thanks for stopping by, hope you liked my gift card!  Here's a list of what I used:



Stamps: Element of Style
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Dusty Durango
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Presto Patterns DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Baskets & Bloom Die, Vanilla Hardware, Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, So Saffron Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Gold Brad, Paper Piercing Tool, Sponge, Dimensionals, Adhesive, Scissors, Gift Card

No comments: