Labels

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Circle LNS Challenge




This week's LNS challenge was to make a card using circles.  I had the idea for this card in my head, but it didn't quite transfer over the way I wanted it to.  I sprayed too much silver Smooch Spritz on the top of the card, and I thought I would just post it and see what you think!!

Stamps: Extreme Skateboard, Extreme Elements
Inks: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi
Papers: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Clear Circle Die, Scallop Square Die, Square Lattice EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Sponge, Scissors, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Bev said...

This looks awesome!!! I was hoping we would get this stamp in our new catalogue (aussie) in September but we only got extreme Guitar and surfer :(

Anonymous said...

nbgtrcdferv11, I'm not sure you guys can add a comment about the products? vimax is the best. We can help out each another commenting on it? I'm not sure. Of course not about products review but tips, fashion, coupon and lots more. Any idea? Thanks!