Labels

Sunday, October 24, 2010

LNS Challenge - Square Card


Wow!  What a busy week!  Last week of football and it was senior night on Friday.  I woke up Saturday morning with a really bad head cold that has been kickin' my bootee all weekend long.  So I thought I would try my hand at this week's challenge - which was to make a square shaped card.  I wanted to see how an image would come out using the Square Lattice embossing folder - I colored in the image first with markers, stamped it, then ran it through the Big Shot/EF.  I think it gives a kind of textured look. I used Old Olive c/s and the clear square die for the card front and my base was a piece of 4" x 8" white card stock folded in half.   Got to love the versatility of the dies and my Big Shot!!  Anyway, have a good one - I need to go take more cold meds and go to bed...........

Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Papers: Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Clear Die, Square Lattice EF, Whisper White Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Small Oval Punch, Small Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Sponge

1 comment:

Collette said...

Omygosh! I absolutely love this card - I think that embossing folder is my all-time favorite one out of ALL the companies' out there.