Labels

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nature Walk Desk Calendar

Ok, what do you think about this desk calendar?  I had an idea in my mind of what I wanted to make as thanks you for everyone coming to my SAB workshop tomorrow, and this is what I came up with.  Can't wait for everyone to come over tomorrow; this group of ladies has such stamping talent!  Here's the details:


I ran out of Cherry Cobbler ribbon and made these using Old Olive Satin Ribbon instead.  I think I like how this looks better!
Side view


Stamps: Nature Walk
Inks: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Papers: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Botanical Gazette DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulip EF, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive Brads, Round Tab Punch, Calendar, Dimensionals, Sponge

3 comments:

shestamps@bellsouth.net said...

I really like your idea. It can be used as a masculine card also.
Thanks for sharing and hope you event went well.

Carri said...

I would love to know where to purchase the mini calendar.

Collette said...

These are FABULOUS !