Labels

Thursday, July 21, 2011

This Week's Creative Sketch

Hey Everyone - How is your summer going?  It is hot, hot, hot here in the Chicagoland area!!  We lost power last week for a couple of days and then the AC unit in my craft room died and it was way to hot to stamp.  Couple that with the start of high school football (oh yeah!!), and I have been MIA for a while.

This week's sketch was to make a card using the following sketch and the Iris Fold Technique.  I have to admit that I had a hard time figuring out how to do this technique, so please forgive my feeble attempt at this weeks challenge!  This the link for a site that has some very cool patterns and tutorials on it for this technique: Iris Folding Pattern

Here's this weeks sketch:
And here is my card:

Stamps: Nature Walk
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Botanical Gazette DP
Inks: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Scallop #2 Die, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Bird Punch (for the leaf), Sewing Machine/Thread, Sponge, Dimensionals, Scissors

1 comment:

Kim said...

I really like the way you colored your bird. Very nice!!