Labels

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge Card

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card for this week's Creative Sketches Challenge!  This weeks sketch has an interesting layout, as you can see below:


For my card I used from retired designer paper that I have been hording to make the purses and to use for the background.  I used the Round Tab Punch for the purses (you only use half of the tab) and a retired flower punch for the little accents on the purse handles.  I used a small and medium oval punches to make the purse handles.  Thanks for stopping by - here's the details:


Stamps: Retired Happy Wishes Stamp
Inks: Rose Red
Papers: Whisper White, So Saffron, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Cutie Pie DP
Accessories: So Saffron, Rose Red and Bashful Blue Brads, Bashful Blue Ribbon, Oval Punches, Round Tab Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool

No comments: