Labels

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Embedded Embossing Technique

This week's LNS technique is to make a project using the embedded embossing technique.  This is a very simple and fun technique - you stamp your image of choice on cardstock, and then emboss it using an embossing folder.  Simple and fun!

I started by stamping the different leaves from the set, French Foliage, using Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Soft Suede on a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White c/s.  Next I ran that piece through the Big Shot using the Houndstooth EF.  Added some neutral brads, a button, Midnight Muse Ribbon (which I love), and a sentiment!



Stamps: French Foliage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Soft Suede
Papers: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Big Shot, Houndstooth EF, Midnight Muse Satin Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Natural Designer Button, Neutral Brad, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scissors

8 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love that stamp set and I love your card. The colors are gorgeous and you used the technique so well.

Jonia said...

Eileen this is a very pretty card! I love the stamping and the embossing. I usually use a punch or something like that for this technique, but I love the stamping also. Beautiful!

Kim said...

I love this card Eileen!!! Green and blue together are one of my favorite combinations. I also really love that foliage set. Fabulous job!!

MJ said...

These colors are just beautiful! I love the entire feel of the card. Awesome job.

Kris Sobolik said...

Beautiful, those colors really are a great combination for this stamp set.

Anonymous said...

I love these colours Eileen. The embedded embossing of the pretty leaves looks great with the Houndstooth folder

Unknown said...


My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!














Embedded System Projects

Charli Robineon said...

I have and love this stamp set. This is rather unique in the color scheme ... I love it! Will do one using these colors soon. Thankx for sharing.