Labels

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge

Hey everyone - are you ready for another fun Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge?  I like the clean and simple look for today's sketch, and hope you will find time in your busy summer schedule to play along!  The sketch is below, and you can load your card HERE.



I used one of my all time favorite retired sets, Pocket Fun, for my challenge card.  I stamped the images on Whisper White c/s using a black Stazon inkpad, watercolored them in, and then cut them out while watching Gibbs save the world on NCIS.  I used the new EF, Modern Mosaic, for the background.  Here's a list of what I used:



Stamps: Pocket Fun, Express Yourself (saying)
Inks: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Bashful Blue
Papers: Whisper White, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Cutie Pie DSP (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic EF, Bitty Banner Framelits, So Saffron Brads, Watercolor Brush, CAD, Barely Banana Brads, Scissors, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Your card is stunning - love all the elements you have used and the colours are so bright and happy :)