Labels

Monday, September 23, 2013

Today's Lunchtime Challenge!

It was another football weekend at the LeFevre household and the season seems to be flying by much too quickly for my liking.  Probably because this is Ben's last year playing and there have been too many "last times" lately.

Time for today's Techno Stamper Lunchtime Sketch Challenge and I hope you will find time out of your busy schedule to play along this week!  Below is the sketch, and you can load your card HERE.



I made an anniversary card for my project using the retired SAB set, Feeling Sentimental.  Below is my card and a list of what I used.


Stamps: Feeling Sentimental, Teeny Tiny Wishes (saying)
Inks: Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Pistachio Pudding
Papers: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Windows Frame Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Early Espresso Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Vintage Trinkets, Blender Pen, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful as usual! I love the soft colors.

MJ said...

What great card, I just love that stamp! This is my son's first year playing football--he is 13--a late starter, lol. I am so nervous at the games all the time especially with all the injuries! Thanks so much for another great sample for my sketch challenge!