Labels

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge

I know it's Tuesday.......yesterday was a blur with working on last minute projects for an upcoming craft fair, work and then a date with the hubby at the new Chick-fil-A where my son works.

Love the possibilities of this fun sketch this week over on the Techno Stamper blog!  This sketch is a great one for making CAS cards; you can dress it up or make it as simple as you would like!  You can find the sketch below, and when you are done with your wonderful work of art, please upload it HERE.


I went with a clean, CAS look for my challenge card, and I used the retired Snow Flurry Die for the made image.  After I took the picture, I decided to try added a little bit of embossing at the bottom using the Needlepoint Border EF, and I will take another pic and load it when I get home from work later on this afternoon.

Here's a list of what I used, and a pic of the card:


Stamps: Wishing You
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Papers: Whisper White, Season of Style DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz Snow Flurry Die, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Needlepoint Border EF, Chocolate Chip Brad, SAMJ, Dimensionals

2 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Very pretty and very classy in the neutral colors you used, Eileen!

MJ said...

Beautiful, love that paper! Looks so great with the snowflake. Awesome card. So happy to have you as part of the TSSC team--thanks so much.