Labels

Monday, April 7, 2014

Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge

We have a fun sketch challenge for you over on the Techno Stamper Blog!  You can find the sketch below, and you can load your challenge card HERE.

My husband's birthday is on Friday and I went with a CAS mono-chromatic theme for his card using Soft Suede ink.  He is a huge biking guy, so of course I needed to have a bike on the card!   It's not a real "fancy" card, but I know he will like it none the less.  Below is a list of what I used.


Stamps: Feeling Sentimental, Express Yourself (saying)
Inks: Soft Suede
Papers: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Wood Grain EF, Arrows EF, Bitty Banners Framelit, Window Frames Framelits, Soft Suede Brads, Sponge, Dimensionals

1 comment:

MJ said...

Happy birthday to your hubby. I bet he loved this card. I love the background. Great job. Thanks so much for all your wonderful cards each week on my sketch challenges.