Labels

Monday, May 5, 2014

Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge

Happy Monday! This was a crazy busy week as I helped with the mulch sale for my son's football team, and then had a family bridal shower on Sunday.  Looks like the sun might actually be out today and they are calling for it to be in the high 70's by the end of the week - I'll take it!

It's time for this week's Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge!  The sketch is shown below, and you can load your card: HERE.



I thought I would use some of my Watercolor Wonder DSP for the background for my challenge card.  I have to say that I really like the design of this paper and am sad to see it go come June 1st!  Below you can find a list of what I used - thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Inks: Island Indigo, Crushed Curry
Papers: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Gumball Green, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, 3" Circle Die, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Circle Punch, Small Star Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Polka Dot EF, Bitty Banners Framelit, Gumball Green Ribbon, Rhinestones, Sewing Machine/Thread, Dimensionals

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty card. The colors along with the star and label sentiment are perfect together.

MJ said...

You really rocked this one. You always do such a great job with the sketches I struggle with, lol! Love the colors and the whole thing, very fun. Thanks again for being on the TSSC team.