Labels

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Giving Thanks Card


Todays color challenge on SCS was to make a card using Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. For some reason I tried several different layouts until I ended up with this one. I stamped the flower 3 times - the full image and then the top of the flower twice. I cut the flower out and then just the center of the flower. I then layered the flower using stampin' dimensionals. Here's what I used:

Stamp Sets: Give Thanks, Cheesecloth Background Stamp
Inks: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Distressing Tool, Watercolor Brush, Brown and Pink Ribbon, Scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/16" Punch

No comments: