Labels

Friday, April 18, 2008

Pun Fun Film Card


I made this card for the Long Tall Sally Limited Supply SCS challenge today. I didn't have a lot of time to stamp today, but thought I would try making a film card for this challenge. I just got the slit punch and wanted to see how it worked - it was pretty simple. There is a guide on the bottom of the punch that helps you line up your cardstock. I watercolored in the rocket and used some retired SU star eyelets. I set them with my Crop-a-Dile - this is another "how did I live without this" tool! This is a great tool for doing more than setting eyelets! The top hole in Richard's gym shoe ripped the other day and I used it to punch another hole so he could lace up his shoes! Have a good one - thanks for taking a peek.

Stamp Sets: Pun Fun, Background Basics
Inks: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, YoYo Yellow
Cardstock: YoYo Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Star Eyelets, CAD, Square Punch, Slip Punch, Watercolor Brush

No comments: