Labels

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Finally....







I am finally, well 99.99%, done redoing my craft room/office! I delivered a stamping order to a wonderfully creative (and very organized) customer the other day and saw her awesome craft room - all I could say was "Wow"! She had some wonderful organizational ideas that inspired me to rethink how my room was set up. She came up with a great idea to put her large punches on towel racks, and her smaller punches on a file organizer. Thanks for the great ideas Norma! About a year ago I found some awesome 12x12 6-drawer file drawers for my cardstock at Target, and I keep all my c/s in my closet out of the sun. Richard made me a holder for my ribbon a while ago, and I finally put that up. I feel that I can finally work on some projects and don't have to worry about feeling crowded if Ben or Richard are on the computer. Hope you're having a great weekend! Don't forget to take some great pics for scrapping some great memories! Hugs - Eileen

3 comments:

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

very nice stamping room! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your stamp room, Eileen! And thanks for sharing the idea of putting the craft punches on a towel rack. I have a VERY small space to stamp (just a desk in the corner of my bedroom) so this will definitely help!

Anonymous said...

hi - can you tell me more about the system you have in place for your SU stamp pads? thanks!