Labels

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fresh Cuts


This card is from the set "Fresh Cuts" and you can preorder it beginning June 1st - info. is on my blog. It's a pretty cool set and I love the die-cut cards and envelopes that you also order that coordinate with the set. They come in a pack of 15 and the best part is they are only $5.00!!! I loved the colors from the SCS color challenge so much, I decided to do one more card today using this set. I did a technique called "thumping" to make this card. I inkied up the main image with the Sage Shadow inkpad, and then used a Chocolate Chip marker to "thump" the color over the image. Very easy, very fun! Making this card also helped to keep my mind occupied, as Chelsie had her first drivers ed. class today! Here's the details:

Set: Fresh Cuts
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Distressing Tool, Paper Piercing Tool, Hodgepodge Hardware - Aged Cooper, Large and Oval Punches, Vanilla Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: