Labels

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Picture Frame


I found some unfinished wood frames at Michaels the other day and thought they would make a cute project for my upcoming stamp camp on Friday. Doesn't Ben look happy in this picture - not!! The frame was pretty easy to do, and I just love using the new Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Felt Ribbon! Here's what I used to make the frame:

Set: Cute & Curly
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Whisper White, Holiday Treasures DP
Accessories: Curly Punch, Chocolate Chip Felt Ribbon, Little Felt Flurries (from Holiday Mini), White Rhinestone Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals & Mini-Glue Dots, Sanding Block, Scissors, Unfinished Picture Frame

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your stuff. Very nice. I can't wait to try a picture frame.

Anonymous said...

How ironic! I was just at Joann's this weekend & I saw those frames & I was trying to think of an idea on how to use them for my gals for a project. What a wonderful Christmas project!

I have always wanted to use DSP on a frame & have never tried it. How did you prep the frame & what did you use to adhere the DSP?

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)