Labels

Monday, October 20, 2008

Santa Candy Bar Wrapper


Hey stampers! I saw a very cute Santa candy bar wrapper on Dawn Griffins' blog and think they would make a fun and quick gift for Chelsie to give to her friends at Christmas. Sorry that the pictures isn't very straight; I think my batteries are low and I had a hard time taking the picture! To make the wrapper I used:

Sets: Snow Burst, Warm Words
Inks: Basic Black Marker for the eyebrows and to stamp the saying, Bashful Blue for snowflakes
Papers & Coordinating Accessories:
- Whisper White (3" x 3 1/2"; scored at 3/4" & 1 1/8")
- Riding Hood Red (hat) & Scallop Square Punch (cut in half)
- Basic Black (eyes) & Pink Piroquette (nose) & 1/4" Circle Punch
- Whisper White (beard & hat), Word Window Punch & Boho Blossoms Punch
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, 2-Wau Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments: