Labels

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beate's Weekend Challenge


I had some time to stamp today and thought I would do Beate's Weekend Challenge (her blog is http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/). I pulled out a retired set called Winter Play that is still one of my favorites. I tried to make the oval look like frozen ice, but am not sure if I got the effect I was looking for! Anyway, have a great day!

Sets: Winter Play
Inks: Basic Black, Green Galore, Gable Green, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa
Papers: Retired SS Kit Winter Play, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, SU Watercolor C/S
Accessories: Blender Pen, Pink Ribbon, Mountain Deckle Scissors, Wide Oval Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scissors, Sponge

No comments: