Labels

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's Color Challenge



I decided to make a mug card for today's SCS color challenge using Winter Play. The dimensions of the card are 9" x 4 1/4", and I used a corner rounder for the bottom of the card and on the handle. I used my color coach to trace an outline on the top of the card (front side only). I put Dazzling Diamonds Glitter using a 2-Way Glue Pen. Here's the details:

Stamps: Winter Play, So Many Scallops (retired SAB)
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red
Inks: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Gold Cording, Watercolor Brush, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, White Brads, Sponge, Paper Piercing Tool, Punches: 1 1/4" Square & Round Punches, 3/4" Round Punch, Scallop Punch, Ticket Corner & Corner Rounder Punches

No comments: