Labels

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Button Box



I made this button box for this week's LNS challenge - which was to make a project using circle. So I thought, why not make a button box - and here it is. The b and x are SU chipboard that I covered in designer paper. It was fun to make and I now have a place to stash my buttons! Happy Mother's Day everyone - hope you have a great day celebrating you!

Inks: Black Marker
Papers: Rainbow Sherbet DP, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Green Galore
Accessories: Clear and SS Buttons, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8", 1-1/4", 1", 3/4" Punches, White Eyelets, CAD, Green Galore & Tempting Turquoise Brads, Chipboard, Paper Piercing Tool, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal and Apple Green Ribbon, White Thread, Mini-Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tin Box

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This turned out too cute!!!

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh I love this Eileen!! I love to see what others make with the tins we get sets or accessories in! Its so cool to have containers we can then decorate for gifts or to use ourselves!

Pam said...

Wow! Nice job!!!