Labels

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Card for Bridal Shower



My nephew and his fiance's bridal shower is tomorrow and I made them this card. I am not sure which one I like better, the one with the pearls in the corner or without. This is how I made the dress: I ran a piece of vellum card stock through the Big Shot using the Manhattan Flower Die Folder. I then ran the vellum through the Big Shot using the Scallop Circle Die and then cut the dress out with a pattern I got from Patty Bennett. I layered the background of the card using Pink Pirouette c/s, then Pink Pirouette DP, then layered a dotted pattern from the Printed Window Sheets. I colored in a flower from the Pretties kit using a Pink Pirouette ink pad, then layered with a flower from the Filigree brads and added a pearl on the top. I colored in the saying using Pretty in Pink and Basic Black markers, and punched it out with a large oval punch. Thanks for stopping by; have a great weekend!

Sets: Oval All
Markers: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Papers: Pink Pirouette c/s and dp, Whisper White, Vellum c/s
Accessories: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower Die Folder, Scallop Circle Die, Pretties Kit, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Filigree Brad, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Clearly Thanks Window Sheets, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

5 comments:

MJ said...

You already know I love this, but it really is worth one more WOW. It is absolutely my favorite of these dress cards.

Denise T said...

This is absolutely gorgous. Congratulations on winning the LNS challenge this week...definately see why!

Erin Lasseter said...

This is GREAT! I will have to get this pattern and make some of these!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job on this card, I preferred the one without the pearls in the corner, but I love them both. Thanks for sharing
Cindy

Flo said...

Very beautiful! I prefer the ones without the pearls at the corners.