Labels

Monday, June 29, 2009

In-Colors B-Day Card


I made this quick card for my niece, and used the new In-Colors, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo for it. I love, love, love the new In-Colors ribbons and markers! I used the Crushed Curry ribbon on this card; I love how bright it is. I am thrilled that SU! now has In-Color markers, and I used them to ink up the flower image. Thanks for stopping by! Here's the details:
Stamp Sets: Heartfelt Thanks, Warmest Regards
Markers & Inks: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Papers: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, Backgrounds 1 Texture Plates, Horizontal Slot Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Crushed Curry Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful!!! I am so loving the new in colors and am sooooo happy about the markers too!!!

MJ said...

This is just stunning. Great layout of colors. Beautifully designed.

ALK said...

Love this! I like the new Curry but have a hard time figuring out how to work it in - this is super!!!