Labels

Thursday, July 2, 2009

This is a poster that I made for our church's upcoming picnic. I loved using my Stampin' Up! punches to create the grill, burger and cupcake! The grill was cased from Connie Babbert's website: http://inkspiredtreasures.com/. The ideas for the other items were found on Splitcoasters, under the punch section. Have a great 4th of July everyone - thanks for stopping by!


Isn't this little burger cool? Here's the items I used to make it:

Bun: Punched 3x using the Large Oval Punch and Creamy Caramel c/s. I then sponged the edges and dotted the top with a Creamy Caramel marker

Patties: Punched 2x using the Large Oval Punch and Chocolate Chip c/s

Lettuce: Glorious Green c/s and Oval Scallop Punch - cut in 1/2

Tomatoes: Real Red c/s; 1/2" Circle Punch

Cheese: 1-1/4" Square Punch and YoYo Yellow c/s - the squares are cut in half

B-Que Supplies:
Grill: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, cut in half; Real Red c/s; White Gel Pen
- Attach at the side and then place a Silver Brad
Legs/Wheels: Going Grey c/s, Word Window Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, White Gel Pen
Handle: I made the handle for a left over black flower I found, but you can use circle punches


The cupcake was made with the following items:

Base: Silver c/s and 1/2 of the Round Tab Punch
Topping: Pretty in Pink c/s and the Scallop Punch. I re-inserted the scallop c/s back into the scallop punch (turning it upside down so I could see where to line it up) to get the top of the cupcake.
Cherry: 1/2" Circle Punch, Real Red c/s, White Gel Pen

6 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

That is SO cute! Great idea to use on a poster! Thanks for the credit back!

Nancy Dawson said...

Love your poster and the creative ways you used punches! TFS

Ann said...

This is just too cute Eileen!! I left a blog award on my blog for you - Ihope you accept it!

Tammy Q Howell said...

How awesome those are. What a great job!

MJ said...

oh my this is just adorable! What a great job you did with this.

Sherrill Graff owner said...

what a fu poster! Thank you for the ideas! Have a great Stampin' Up! day, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com