Labels

Friday, November 13, 2009

Football Card


Ben has a birthday party to go to this evening and I made this card. It's not very fancy, but I really don't think that a teenage boy is going to care what the card looks like! Anyway, I made the football from a template I found online (don't know the name of the site, I just googled football template) out of Creamy Caramel cardstock. I used a white gel pen to made the stitching and lines and a Basic Black for the other lines. I then ran it through my Big Shot using the Small Dots Textured Plates. I then "roughed" it up a bit using a sponge and a Chocolate Chip inkpad. Drew some lines on the Really Red cardstock and used the white gel pen to make the numbers. Easy, peasy!

Stamps: None :)
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black marker
Papers: Creamy Caramel, Real Red
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Ruler, Big Shot, Small Dots Plate, Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Collette said...

LOVE this card - perfect for a masculine card during season!