Labels

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Gift Card Holder!

Can you guess what I have been working on for the past 3 days - gift card holders!  Here is another one that designed tonight.  This one is fast because I am not layering it with any designer paper.  Just running it through my Big Shot using the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder.  Then I am sponging some white craft ink over the raised snowflakes.  Tie at bow on the front and add the saying - easy as pie!


Stamps: Warmest Regards (retired)
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, White Craft Inkpad
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso (sponged on the edges), Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Matchbox Die, Northern Flurry EF, Whisper White Ribbon, Modern Label Punch,  Dimensional, Sponge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.