Labels

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hershey Nugget Boxes

This is one of the many items I will be selling at the Holiday Boutique I am participating in.  The nugget boxes are pretty fast and easy to make.  I would be so lost without my Big Shot and all the great dies that Stampin' Up! sells!  The strips that I placed around each nugget are 1" x 3-1/2", and they are a good fit inside the box. Love the glitter strips on the Candy Cane Christmas DP!  Have a good one - my stamp-a-stack camp starts in an hour!

Stamps: Happy Holidays (retired saying)
Inks: Real Red
Papers: Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Whisper White, Candy Cane Christmas DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Northern Frost Decorative Strip, Matchbox Die, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Medium Oval Punch (Holiday Mini, page 25), Basic Rhinestones, Mini-Glue Dots, Hershey Nuggets

No comments: