Labels

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gift Card Holders

I have been stamping pretty much non-stop now for about a month - I get up stamp, go to work, come home and stamp!  Why am I stamping 24/7???  Because I am participating in a Holiday Boutique this coming Saturday at the Fremont Middle School (doors open up at 9:00 a.m.).  So far I have made 400 gift tags, 75 nugget boxes, 50+ gift card holders, made calendars on a click, gable boxes, stamped on tins and more - I love it!!  Below are some gift card holders that I made.  I got the inspiration from Becky Jensen (Link to Becky's blog).  These babies are fast and easy.  I have to admit that I am paper hoarder and am very glad that I am!  The samples you see here are from retired kits that I have had for many years.

I used my Big Shot and Top Note Die to make the holders.  You simple cut 2 pieces of solid cardstock, and 2 pieces of desired designer paper.  Run them through the BS, trim the border on the designer paper and put them together.  I put a brad in the corner so you can open and close the holder easily.




This little guy is my favorite gift holder.  I am going to use this one for my $15.00 gift raffle!  Thanks for taking a peek - hope to see you on Saturday at the Boutique!

No comments: