Labels

Thursday, May 5, 2011

This Week's Creative Sketch

Welcome to this week's Creative Sketch!  Here is this week's sketch:


And below is the card that I came up with.  I used one of my favorite retired sets, Pocket Fun, for my project.  I stamped the pocket on a piece of BAB Workshop Pawsitively Prints designer paper; cut it out and layered it on a piece of So Saffron card stock.  I then added an eyelet on each corner at the top using my Crop-a-Dile.  The flowers were watercolored using Poppy Parade, and the leaves were colored using Pear Pizzazz.  They were cut out and I added So Saffron brads to the center.  Here's the details:
Stamps: Pocket Fun
Inks: Basic Black, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Close to Cocoa, Blushing Bride
Papers: Whisper White, So Saffron, BAB Workshop Pawsitively Prints DP
Accessories: Silver Eyelets, CAD, So Saffron Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Watercolor Brush, Oval Punch, Poppy Parade Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: