Labels

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another Textured LNS Challenge Card

I was organizing some things in my stamping room the other day and found the Elegant Bird Bigz Die under some items - I totally forgot that I had bought it!  Which makes me think that I'm not as organized as I thought I was!  Anyway, the following is the card that I created for this weeks LNS Texture Challenge.  I used the Vintage Wallpaper EF for the body of the bird and the Adorning Accents Textured EF for the accents on the borders.  I used the Boho Blossoms and 5-Petal Flower Punches to make the flower and feathered the edges with Soft Suede.  The wings were made using the Everyday Enchantment SAB DSP.  I feathered the bird, wings and edges of the c/s with a sponge and Soft Suede ink.  Added some pearls and a little bit of ribbon by the flower and there you have it!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!

Stamps: None
Inks: Soft Suede
Papers: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Everyday Enchantment SAB DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Bird Bigz Die, Adorning Accents Textured EF, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Boho Blossoms and 5-Petal Flower Punches, Pearls, Chantilly 1/2" Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

2 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Your bird is wonderful Eileen!!

Kim said...

Is there an embossing folder that makes the scallops like that?? I like that look, and especially with the pearls you placed on there. A nice looking card Eileen!!