Labels

Friday, November 30, 2012

Candle

I am participating in a Holiday Boutique at Mundelein High School tomorrow and made the candle below as one of the items for my raffle prize.  I like how it turned out and it was pretty easy to make!  I embossed the flowers from the set, Watercolor Winter, using the Black EP and a heat gun.  I then colored in the flowers using a watercolor brush, Cherry Cobbler ink mixed with Dazzling Details.  After the flowers dried, I cut them out and attached them to the ribbon using Dimensionals.  I then added some Gold accent to the middle of the flowers using the new Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker.  I stamped the pine leaves using Gumball Green ink and then cut them and attached them with Dimensionals.

If you would like to order one of these candles, I am selling them for only $8.00 each!  Here is a list of what I used:

A close up shot of the flowers and pine leaves
Stamps: Watercolor Winter



Stamps: Watercolor Winter
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Accessories: Heat Gun, Black EP, Dazzling Details, Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker, Early Espresso Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Scissors

1 comment:

MJ said...

I thought I already commented on this?? Guess not--it is just so beautiful! I love it, so much fussy cutting though??? But well worth it.