Labels

Friday, November 16, 2012

Stamp Camp Card

I am going to have some creative stampers over on Sunday to do a little stamping, and below is one of the cards I have planned for us to do.  My inspiration for this card is one that I saw on both PI and SCS that C. Weeks did, and you can see her beautiful creation using this SCS LINK.

I have to admit that I love how this card turned out - I had one heck of a time taking a picture of it due to the wind, but finally got a decent picture after several tries!

The images were stamped on a 3-1/4" x 4-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla c/s that I tore at the bottom.  I used some retired DSP that I thought worked well for a background, and then added a saying attached with a safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets collection.  Here's the rest of the details:


Stamps: French Foliage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, VersaMark IP
Papers: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Botanical Gazette DSP (retired)
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Distressing Tool, Vintage Trinkets, Regal Button, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool. Sponge, Dimensionals

No comments: