Labels

Monday, April 29, 2013

Techno Stamper Monday Challenge



Good morning - The sun is out and it is finally feeling like spring outside!  Winter has been hanging around far too long......

Are you ready for this week's Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge?  We hope so; we would love to have you play along with us!  You can find the sketch below, and when you're done creating your challenge card, you can load it HERE


I pulled out one of my favorite retired stamps, Sail Away, to use for my challenge card.  I stamped the boat twice on a piece of Very Vanilla c/s using a Chocolate Chip inkpad.  I cut out the sails from one of the images and then layered it over the other sails using Dimensionals.  I used the 1" circle punch on a post it note to create the mask for the moon.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: Sail Away, SAB Feeling Sentimental (saying)
Inks: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Botanical Gazette DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Windows Frame Framelits, Chevron EF, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Very Vanilla Brads, Sponges, Paper Piercing Tool, 1" Circle Punch, Post-it-Note, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Kim said...

I really like your card Eileen!! The way you did it in the neutrals is nice!! :>)

Unknown said...

I love the reflection of the sun in the water. Awesome job!

MJ said...

Ohh, isn't this a cool looking card! I love that tone on tone with the top note and the framelit! Super cool! Thanks so much for the wonderful sample for my sketch challenge!