Labels

Monday, June 17, 2013

Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge!

Are you ready for another challenge this beautiful Monday morning?  I hope so, as we have another great challenge for you over at the Monday Sketch Lunchtime Challenge!  Here's the sketch below; once you are finished with your work of art, you can simply load it HERE!



Below is my take on the challenge and I used my new fav color combo, Early Espresso and Crisp Cantaloupe!  The DSP at the bottom is called Soho Subway and I love how it accents the Crisp Cantaloupe.  Here is a list of what I used:


Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso
Papers: Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque EF, Crochet Trim Ribbon, Vintage Pin and Brads, Bitty Banner Framelit, Blender Pen, Sponge, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Gorgeous card...gorgeous colors! I love everything about it!

Kim said...

Such a pretty card Eileen!! I love the bloom popped up on that lovely embossing panel.

MJ said...

How pretty, I love the lace ribbon and the bitty pin! Perfect, thanks so much for this fabulous sample for my sketch challenge this week!