Labels

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge

Ready for a fun and challenging sketch today?  This week's Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch is shown below, and we would love to have you play along with us this week!  Once your project is complete, you can post it HERE.

Here's this week's sketch:



I thought I would pull out one of the first stamp sets I purchased before I was a demonstrator, good 'ol Button Bear!  Anyone remember this little guy?  I stamped him on a piece of watercolor c/s using a Soft Suede ink.  I watercolored him in with my trusty brush using Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Pistachio Pudding inks.  I used the very cool Venetian Romance DSP for the background paper and added some texture using the Modern Mosaic EF.  Here is a list of what I used:


Stamps: Button Bear, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Papers: Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede, Pistachio Pudding, Watercolor
Accessories: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Bitty Banner Framelits, Natural 7/16" Trim, Very Vanilla Brads, Watercolor Brush, Dimensionals, Sponge

2 comments:

irishgalkelly said...

Such a pretty card Eileen! I love the softness of your coloring and all the texture. This was one of two of my very first stamp sets I purchased from SU as well! I haven't stamped with it in years. You've just given me a good reason to show it some love. Your card is so fresh and yet I tend to forget about the older sets I own thinking that they will look too dated. You've just proven me wrong!! Thanks~

MJ said...

What a sweet sweet card, I always loved this button bear image. So cute with these colors. Love it. Thanks so much for being such a talented part of the TSSC team!